The primary mission of all Naval Academy Parent Clubs is to create an enabling environment that offers community support with timely and accurate information to all current parents and guardians of Naval Academy midshipmen to help them create the greatest experiences associated with being a parent of a U.S. Naval Academy midshipmen.
Our mission is to support our Naval Academy families specifically in Central Ohio:
- Support for our Midshipmen parents back home – sharing information, experiences, and advice about Navy parenting while fostering fellowship.
- Support for our Midshipmen – providing information on how to help our Mids successfully navigate the challenges of the Academy, offering encouragement during their struggles and celebrating their successes.
Chapter by laws available.
- NAPCCO Hail & Farewell, Friday May 10, 2019
- Welcome To The Naval Academy Parent Club Central Ohio (NAPCCO)
- NAPCCO Meeting
- USNA Alumni Association of Columbus, Ohio